940 MW natural gas-fueled combined cycle project in western PJM
APV was retained by a special purpose company to “self-build” the electrical interconnection for a 940 MW natural gas-fueled combined cycle project in western PJM. APV ran the EPC RFP for a 345 kV five breaker ring bus substation, the power plant’s collector bus and a one mile generator lead connecting the power plant to the new substation. APV procured EPC bids and negotiated the EPC contract for these elements. The project commenced construction in 2016 and will enter operation in 2018.
- Reported to Owner
- Negotiated lateral agreement
- Prepared commercial and technical EPC RFP
- Procured EPC bids and led negotiations for 345 kV five breaker ring-bus substation and one mile generator lead
- Negotiated EPC contract for substation through execution
- Managed PJM interconnection